This is About Me :)

Hello guys,
Welcome to my blog :)

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh.
This Picture minus Uda Buyung (my second brother) 
I hope Allah always bless you.

My full name is Melisa, you can call me Mel or Isa and  my pen is isyarayle.
I'm Minang's people, but i was born in Pekanbaru, Riau. I'm younger in family. I have two brothers and three sisters. They are love me and i feel so happy. 

My Activity?
Are you so curious? :D Just kidding

With Fasilitator Alam Rumbai School
I work in Alam Rumbai School every monday untill friday. I'm so happy because in school i learn about all. About education, parenting, the choose life, about child, about talents, zerowaste, good food good mood and etc. However, every difficulties always there are easy, that is i feeling.
And you have to fighting, don't ever give up. 



I like reading :)
Okay next.

I like writting.
 After assesment talents mapping of Abah Rama, evidently number one of my talents is intellection. Honestly, i'm very surprised. What is the meaning 'intellection'? I'm clever? :D Kidding.
Actually, Intellection is someone like thinking, like reading and be alone. And all meaning of intellection tell about my activity. Because of that, i want to be author. Please give me your pray about it :)

And if you want to know more about me, follow my story this blog. I will share about journey, activity, travelling, education, writing, life and maybe 'you'.

:)
Wassalam.

Komentar

Postingan Populer